Thursday, April 15, 2010

FAREWELL TO THIS BLOG~
























We would like to take this opportunity to say our final FAREWELL to this blog. We love this blog very much. It had help us to understand media very much.

I would also like to thank the lecturers for their time and effort to read our blog.


THANK YOU VERY MUCH
!!


Any body who wants to cry , can cry now ~


















P/S= GOODBYE OUR DEAR BLOG . WE WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU !!!


your sincerly,
members of this blog = )

5 comments:

  1. will this add bonus marks for our groups?
    i wonder...ahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE U BLOG!!!!!!! NOOOO!!! DONT GO!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey..bloggie..
    U will always in my mind..
    you are meant to be so fun for me,thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh!! Ahhhh!! Ahhhhh!! I Don wan it 2 END!! Ahhh!! Ahhhh!! Ahhhhhh!! Hrmmm Hrmmm.. U will always b remembered.. I will visit u whenever Im free..

    ReplyDelete